The Coalition Against Pilgrim Piplines (CAPP) Landowner Rights Meeting on March 7th
The Pilgrim Pipeline LLC has proposed a new oil pipeline across northern and central New Jersey that would connect Albany, NY and Linden, NJ. This bidirectional pipeline would carry corrosive, volatile Bakken crude oil through our communities. The RRWA is co-sponsoring this event with the CAPP. Find out how the Pilgrim Pipeline might affect your property values, community and the environment by attending this free event on Tuesday March 7th.
Click for more info, flyer and template letter for rescinding or refusing access to your property
The purpose of the Rahway River Watershed Association is to protect and restore the Rahway River and its ecosystem.
The Association recognizes the Rahway River and its biological communities are an important link between the environment, communities, and the quality of life of the people of the Rahway River Watershed.
To help fulfill its purpose, the RRWA will:
- Provide opportunities for networking and information sharing between communities and organizations in the Rahway Watershed;
- Promote cooperation and coordination between public and private entities to preserve and enhance the River's ecological functions and benefits;
- Work in cooperation with communities and other organizations to undertake ecologically beneficial activities to restore and enhance the Rahway River and its biological communities;
- Provide opportunities for education, curriculum support activities, community awareness, and environmental stewardship relating to the Rahway River and its natural resources;
- Encourage recreation and other beneficial uses of the River commensurate with the Association's purpose.